Is it time to upgrade your printer fleet? Knowing the right time to make the move can be challenging! After all, if it’s not broken, why fix it? The choices can be overwhelming, but the fact of the matter is, if you wait too long to upgrade, it could be costing you more than you think in reduced output, increased need for repairs, and printing supplies.
The end of the year is the perfect time to take stock of your print environment and assess if it’s time to upgrade (you might even get a tax deduction – talk to your accountant!).
Here are five reasons to take the plunge and upgrade your printers and copiers for 2021.
- Take Advantage of New Technology – Technology marches on and your office equipment’s job is to make your work easier. Upgrading now will give you access to the newest features and applications to maximize your workflows. Do you need features like copying, collating and stapling, folding, or scanning directly to email? Consider an all-in-one MFP device. Upgrading will give you the power to create easily and quickly!
- Improved Security – Risks are increasing every day and all of your networked devices need security to keep your business and data safe. Upgraded devices include the latest security upgrades with features like encryption, hard disc erase, and pull printing using a card, or PINs. Upgrading can lower your risks while improving security.
- Improved Output Quality – Output quality says a lot about your business. Older devices can leave your documents smeared or streaked, with sloppy color and loss of clarity. Upgrading ensures professional-level output.
- Better Sustainability and Efficiency Improvements – Modern devices are designed to lower power usage and are compact, to transform your physical space! The newest models are built to operate at peak efficiency. Combining multiple functions (copying, scanning, faxing, and printing) into a single unit can lower your power use by as much as 40% saving you significantly on energy costs.
- Streamlined Workflows – Your equipment directly affects your daily workflows. Whether you’re printing from a mobile device or digitizing documents, upgrading gives you the technology to optimize your workflows and productivity!
Upgrading can give your team the tools they need to succeed! Not sure where to start? Call us today and let us explain your options and show you how new technology can improve productivity, lower costs, and grow your business!