Back in the 90s we were promised the paperless office. Fast forward to today and we're surrounded by paper. But it really doesn't have to be this way. Digital documents can reduce paper use, are easier to store and send, are searchable, and more versatile than paper.
Some Benefits of Going Paperless
Going paperless is beneficial not only for the environment, but for your productivity and bottom line. For example, going paperless can:
- Reduce clutter
- Provide faster document access
- Simplify disaster recovery
- Is environmentally friendly
- Can speed up the approval process
- Facilitate faster communication
These are just a few of the benefits going paperless can give your business.
Taking Your Office Paperless
A paperless office won't happen overnight, but taking your office paperless starts by making small changes for reducing paper use. Consider:
- Analyzing your current print output. Take stock of your current state try tracking your print-related expenses including printers, toner, paper, repairs, storage, and tech support.
- Move applications to the cloud. For example, use Google docs to collaborate, Dropbox to share files, and PayPal to transfer funds.
- Scan paperwork and sign documents digitally whenever possible.
- Update Technology. Multifunction printers allow you to scan and send documents and faxes electronically eliminating the need for paper.
Are you ready to make the transition? Give us a call and we'll show you how implementing a digital document system can reduce consumables use, improve security, and lower costs.